We are looking for a qualified Beauty Therapist to join our team in SpaSpa on a Full Time basis.
SpaSpa in The Spa Hotel offers the very highest standards in luxurious and relaxing spa experiences, with an extensive menu of professional ESPA, Aromatherapy Associates, Shellac, Guinot and signature treatments.
About the Position:
We are looking for a friendly, dedicated and highly professional therapist with a genuine passion for offering 5 star client service and exceptional treatments.
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty Qualification (or equivalent)
- Friendly, dedicated and committed mind-set
- Strong customer focus and excellent communication skills
- Experience within a busy or high performing salon environment
- Confidence in your ability to provide a range of treatments
The following are desirable requirements:
Experience with any of our product offerings, Aromatherapy Associates, ESPA, Shellac, Guinot (but not essential). Experience within a Spa environment would be an advantage (but not essential).
- Uniform supplied
- Discounts in the spa and hotel
- Gratuities scheme
- Commission on product sales
- Potential progression opportunities
- Free parking
Events Coordinator (Maternity Cover)
We are looking to appoint a Events Coordinator to join our existing team on a Full Time on a fixed term basis covering maternity leave. Please note we are looking for someone to join us around late August/early September.
You will be an integral part of a very fast paced department within a busy hotel, reporting to the Events Manager. We hold numerous Weddings, Conferences and Events every day and our events can range from a meeting of just two people to a wedding of up to 300 people and sometimes more, so this is a particularly varied role covering all levels of event coordination.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrating a sound knowledge of the hotel, its spaces and event packages
- Receiving, handling and converting wedding, meeting, events and some group enquiries via telephone and email
- Planning events in conjunction with the client
- Carrying out show rounds and sales appointments
- Preparing in-depth quotes for Meetings and Events of all sizes
- Completing event administration to a high standard with excellent attention to detail
- Managing all aspects of events, from enquiry through to the event itself and thereafter
- Issuing detailed event sheets with clear and concise information which is easy for the operational staff to follow
- Encouraging repeat business as a result of exemplary customer service and enquiry handling
- Identifying new clients and ways in which to increase revenue in the department
- Communicating effectively with all departments in the hotel
Previous experience in the hospitality and hotel industry within an events role is highly desirable.
You must be able to work well under pressure with a strong attention to detail, meet deadlines and achieve targets, whilst offering the very highest level of customer service.
You must be determined and driven to ensure the business and department excels itself. You must be a team player, be computer literate and have excellent communication skills.
- Staff discounts
- Performance incentives
- Staff gratuities (following successful probation)
- Free parking
Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on your experience but circa £18,000
Weekend Leisure Assistant
The Spa Hotel is looking for an enthusiastic Spa and Leisure Receptionist to join their expanding and highly successful Spa and Leisure team. The Spa offers the very highest standards in luxurious and relaxing spa experiences, with an extensive treatment menu, also within the club is a 10m pool, sauna, steam room and two gymnasiums with high tech equipment.
About the Position
We are looking for a Full Time Spa and Leisure Receptionist to be an integral part of our Leisure Reception/Spa Reservations team. Reporting to the Leisure Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with the day to day running of the reception desk, welcoming guests, handling enquiries, taking reservations, showing guests around facilities, ensuring the facilities are well maintained and providing detailed information about Spa services and products and taking appointments for Spa Treatments. You will also be required to handle gym/membership enquiries, checks on the cleanliness of the changing rooms, sauna, steam room, gym and pool and opening and closing the Spa/Gym.
The role is 40 hours a week comprising of early and late shifts and weekends.
- Ideally you will have reception or reservationist experience within a Spa, salon, hotel or hospitality environment.
- Passionate about creating the very best guest experience, – customer service will be at the forefront of your mind at all times. Warm and welcoming to our Leisure Club Members, Hotel residents and Spa guests.
- You’ll bring enthusiasm, experience, organisation skills and strong team working spirit to the role here at The Spa.
- You’ll have excellent communication skills, professional attitude and be highly pro-active and self-motivated.
- Proficient with the use of computer booking systems and Microsoft Word/Outlook email (training will be provided)
Food and Beverage Assistant
We are looking to recruit a full-time Food and Beverage Assistant to join our front of house team in our busy Bar & Brasserie. You’ll be serving food and drinks to customers and ensuring the brasserie is well presented at all time.
The successful applicant will ideally have relevant waiting experience and must demonstrate a passion and understanding for good service. You will be dedicated, a team player, have excellent customer service sills and work well under pressure.
The successful applicant will be required to work varied shifts covering lunch and dinner service and will include some split shifts and weekends.
- Competitive Reimbursement
- Hotel Discounts
- Performance Incentives / Bonuses
- Ongoing F + B Training
- Free Parking
Lobby Waiter / Waitress
We are looking to recruit a full-time food and beverage assistant to assist within our Lobby, serving light bites, afternoon tea and drinks and welcoming guests.
The successful applicant will ideally have relevant previous experience in a café/restaurant and must demonstrate a passion for good service. You will be dedicated, a team player, have excellent customer service and work well under pressure.
This is a full-time role working 5 days over a 7 day rota including evenings and weekends.
- Competitive Salary
- Uniform Provided
- Hotel Discounts
- Staff Incentives
- Gratuities Scheme (following successful probation)
- Free Parking