It has been over 12 weeks since we closed our hotel, and we are so looking forward to welcoming our guests back very soon. In line with the recent government announcement, we are working towards re-opening the hotel on the 15th July and we are now bedroom reservations from 15th July onwards. As a thank you for your support, any bedroom reservation made for a stay between 15/07/20 and 30/09/20 will receive a further 10% off their bedroom rate*.
Our priority is to ensure our guests and staff remain safe and feel reassured so we are closely monitoring government guidelines and public health and we will continue to make changes as necessary or appropriate over the coming months. Below is information about the safety measures we are implementing to ensure we provide a Covid-19 Secure Environment, if this does not answer your questions or relieve all concerns, then please do speak to us directly on email at email@example.com or by telephone from 15th July on 01892 520331
We will ensure that everyone involved in our business is fully aware of our new health and safety policy.
- Every team member will be fully trained in the new health and hygiene procedures prior to returning to work
- We will take all reasonable steps to follow the government Covid 19 Secure Workplace Guidelines
- We are contacting all of our suppliers to ensure that their policies meet these high standards
- We will supply all necessary Personal Protective Equipment
We will share as much information as possible to provide reassurance and transparency.
- New signage and focus points will be added across the hotel to promote hygiene and social distancing
- We will update all of our guests by email prior arrival with our policy and confirm details of the booking and full pre-payment will be taken to make your check in at the hotel smoother
- A contactless Express Check Out will be offer prior to your departure
- Hand sanitiser will be available and visible at several points across the hotels public areas
- Your bedroom will be vacant as long as possible before your arrival, we have removed all cushions and throws and non-vital literature to ensure we can clean our rooms to the highest level as possible. Bathrobes will be available on request
- A mid stay clean will also be available on request
- When possible please use your bedroom toilet rather than public facilities
- Your bedroom key card will be sanitised pre-arrival
- Our public area will be cleaned and sanitised on regular occasions throughout the day
- Please always wash your hands when returning to your bedroom
- The Duty Manager is our designated, responsible contact person for all staff and guest COVID-19 queries
Food & Drink
We will take all necessary measures to deliver minimum contact, ensure hygiene standards and social distancing
- We have moved our dining experience to the Orangery, the Terrace and the Gardens to allow maximum space for social distancing.
- Breakfast service has been reviewed and our team will serve you breakfast at your table. We will request that guests book a time slot to spread the flow of guests. Breakfast can be taken in the Orangery or in your bedroom.
- Room service will be provided at no extra cost, service will be restricted to delivery outside of your bedroom door.
- Dinner bookings will be staggered to ensure social distancing can be maintained.
- Hampers will be available for picnic in our gardens, this can be pre-booked at least 24 hours prior your arrival. £22.50 per person and to be collected from reception.
- We will run our Afternoon Tea in the Orangery and the Terrace Thursday to Saturday from 1.00pm – 4.00pm.
- Our pizza oven will be open. From Wednesday to Sunday from 3.00pm – 7.00pm.
Spa Health & Spa Spa
- In line with the most recent protocols put in place by the government, our spa and leisure facilities must remain closed until further notice, we will be following any updates with vigilance and hope to have the facilities open to guests as soon as possible.
- Our laundry service will not be available until further notice.
- Luggage handling will be modified to promote guests and staff safety.
Conference and Events
- Our Conference and Events Team can arrange socially distanced show rounds for weddings and events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- We will follow social distancing guidelines in all function rooms.
- There will be an enhanced cleaning program in all function rooms.