Our priority is to ensure our guests and staff remain safe and feel reassured so we are closely monitoring government guidelines and public health and we will continue to make changes as necessary or appropriate over the coming months. Below is information about the safety measures we are implementing to ensure we provide a Covid-19 Secure Environment, if this does not answer your questions or relieve all concerns, then please do speak to us directly on email at email@example.com or by telephone from 17th May on 01892 520331.
We will ensure that everyone involved in our business is fully aware of our new health and safety policy.
- Every team member will be fully trained in the new health and hygiene procedures prior to returning to work
- We will take all reasonable steps to follow the government Covid 19 Secure Workplace Guidelines
- We are contacting all of our suppliers to ensure that their policies meet these high standards
- We will supply all necessary Personal Protective Equipment
As the safety of our guests and team is paramount we reserve the right to decline bookings from amber or red list countries
We will share as much information as possible to provide reassurance and transparency.
- New signage and focus points will be added across the hotel to promote hygiene and social distancin
- A contactless Express Check Out will be offer prior to your departure
- Hand sanitiser will be available and visible at several points across the hotels public areas
- Your bedroom will be vacant as long as possible before your arrival, we will make sure to clean our rooms to the highest level as possible.
- A mid stay clean will also be available on request
- Your bedroom key card will be sanitised pre-arrival
- Our public areas will be cleaned and sanitised on regular occasions throughout the day
- Please always wash your hands when returning to your bedroom
- The Duty Manager is our designated, responsible contact person for all staff and guest COVID-19 queries
Food & Drink
We will take all necessary measures to deliver minimum contact, ensure hygiene standards and social distancing
- Breakfast service has been reviewed and our team will serve you breakfast at your table and a waiter will be serving your continental breakfast from a buffet. We will request that guests book a time slot to spread the flow of guests. Breakfast can be taken in the Orangery or in your bedroom but will be subject to a tray charge as per usual
- Room service will be restricted to delivery outside of your bedroom door unless directed otherwise by guests.
- Dinner bookings will be staggered to ensure social distancing can be maintained.
- Hampers will be available for picnic in our gardens, this must be pre-booked at least 24 hours prior.
- We will run our Afternoon Tea in the Orangery Wednesday to Sunday from 1.30pm – 4.00pm.
- Our pizza oven will be open from Thursday to Sunday from 3.00pm – 9.00pm.
Spa Health & Spa Spa
- Guests can now book our range of facials, massage and beauty treatments
- Our therapists will be following a strict hygeine procedure and all treatment rooms, equipment and contact surfaces will be sanitized between appointments
- Our Relaxation Room is only open to guests on spa packages
- Guests must complete a health screening prior to any treatment
- The swimming pool and spa area will be available on a first come first served basis.
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own towels
- Maximum 4 guests in the changing room at any time
- When using the gym we ask that all equipment is sanitised before and after use, using wipes/spray provided
- Our laundry service will not be available until further notice.
- Luggage handling will be modified to promote guests and staff safety.
Conference and Events
- Our Conference and Events Team can arrange socially distanced show rounds for weddings and events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- We will follow social distancing guidelines in all function rooms.
- There will be an enhanced cleaning program in all function rooms.