We are delighted that as a result of the new government guidelines The Spa has now reopened!
You can now book bedrooms and dining reservations online, or call us on 01892 520331.
Our priority is to ensure our guests and staff remain safe and feel reassured so we are closely monitoring government guidelines and public health and we will continue to make changes as necessary or appropriate over the coming months. Below is information about the safety measures we are implementing to ensure we provide a Covid-19 Secure Environment, if this does not answer your questions or relieve all concerns, then please do speak to us directly on email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone from 15th July on 01892 520331
We will ensure that everyone involved in our business is fully aware of our new health and safety policy.
- Every team member will be fully trained in the new health and hygiene procedures prior to returning to work
- We will take all reasonable steps to follow the government Covid 19 Secure Workplace Guidelines
- We are contacting all of our suppliers to ensure that their policies meet these high standards
- We will supply all necessary Personal Protective Equipment
We will share as much information as possible to provide reassurance and transparency.
- New signage and focus points will be added across the hotel to promote hygiene and social distancing
- We will update all of our guests by email prior arrival with our policy and confirm details of the booking and full pre-payment will be taken to make your check in at the hotel smoother
- A contactless Express Check Out will be offer prior to your departure
- Hand sanitiser will be available and visible at several points across the hotels public areas
- Your bedroom will be vacant as long as possible before your arrival, we have removed all cushions and throws and non-vital literature to ensure we can clean our rooms to the highest level as possible. Bathrobes will be available on request
- A mid stay clean will also be available on request
- When possible please use your bedroom toilet rather than public facilities
- Your bedroom key card will be sanitised pre-arrival
- Our public area will be cleaned and sanitised on regular occasions throughout the day
- Please always wash your hands when returning to your bedroom
- The Duty Manager is our designated, responsible contact person for all staff and guest COVID-19 queries
Food & Drink
We will take all necessary measures to deliver minimum contact, ensure hygiene standards and social distancing
- We have moved our dining experience to the Orangery, the Terrace and the Gardens to allow maximum space for social distancing.
- Breakfast service has been reviewed and our team will serve you breakfast at your table. We will request that guests book a time slot to spread the flow of guests. Breakfast can be taken in the Orangery or in your bedroom.
- Room service will be provided at no extra cost, service will be restricted to delivery outside of your bedroom door.
- Dinner bookings will be staggered to ensure social distancing can be maintained.
- Hampers will be available for picnic in our gardens, this must be pre-booked at least 24 hours prior your arrival.
- We will run our Afternoon Tea in the Orangery and the Terrace Wednesday to Sunday from 1.00pm – 5.00pm.
- Our pizza oven will be open. From Wednesday to Saturday from 3.00pm – 9.00pm. and Sunday 3.00pm – 7.00pm.
- View a sample menu here: Reopening All Day Menu
Spa Health & Spa Spa
- Guests can now book our range of facials, massage and beauty treatments
- Our therapists will be following a strict hygeine procedure and all treatment rooms, equipment and contact surfaces will be sanitized between appointments
- Our Relaxation Room is only open to guests on spa packages
- Guests must complete a health screening prior to any treatment
- The swimming pool and spa area will be limited to 4 guests at any time and slots must be pre-booked
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own towels
- Maximum 4 guests in the changing room at any time
- The gym will be operating 60 minute sessions which must be pre-booked
- Gym sessions will be limited to 10 guests at any time
- The gym will close for 30 minutes between sessions for deep cleaning, during sessions we ask that all equipment is sanitised before and after use using wipes/spray provided
- Our laundry service will not be available until further notice.
- Luggage handling will be modified to promote guests and staff safety.
Conference and Events
- Our Conference and Events Team can arrange socially distanced show rounds for weddings and events, please email email@example.com for further information.
- We will follow social distancing guidelines in all function rooms.
- There will be an enhanced cleaning program in all function rooms.